AEG Carolinas would like to invite you to attend one of EnviroWorkshops half-day PFAS remediation training events being held in:
- Charlotte on Tuesday, January 17
- Raleigh on Thursday, January 19
At these workshops, you will hear from leading experts in the industry as well as Frannie Nilsen and Michael Scott from the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality, plus participants will receive a certificate for at least four Professional Development Credit hours.
Thanks to the workshop sponsors & exhibitors these workshops are FREE for you to attend, and lunch will be provided.
CHARLOTTE & RALEIGH PFAS REMEDIATION WORKSHOPS
- 11:15 a.m. – Registration, buffet-style lunch served, and networking with exhibitors
- 11:45 a.m. – Welcome from a Workshop Representative
- Noon – Opening Presentation (Raleigh) – Ongoing Assessment of Gen X in the Cape Fear River Basin
– Michael Scott, Director of Waste Management, NC Department of Environmental Quality (Raleigh)
& Frannie Nilsen, Environmental Toxicologist, NC Department of Environmental Quality (Charlotte).
- 12:15 p.m. – PFAS remediation with Fluoro-Sorb®️ Adsorbent – Matt Geary, CETCO
- 12:55 p.m. – Using PFAS FREE Nested Horizontal Wells for Sampling and Flux measurements of
PFAS – Lance Robinson, EN Rx, Inc.
- 1:35 p.m. – BREAK
- 2 p.m. – PFAS: What to do before you do it – Phil Farina, Clear Creek Systems
- 2:40 p.m. – Emerging Contaminants – Monitoring and Sampling for PFAS – Ted Wittemann, Pine
- 3:20 p.m. – BREAK
- 3:40 p.m. – Presentation TBD – Tom McCracken, Clean Harbors
- 4:20 p.m. – Air Monitoring Made Easy – Actionable Data to Build Reputation and Dismantle Risk
on your Remediation Project – Brian Newgent, Aeroqual
- 5 p.m. – After-hours networking
Charlotte PFAS Remediation Workshop Location – Tuesday, January 17
Embassy Suites by Hilton Concord Golf Resort & Spa – 5400 John Q. Hammons Dr NW, Concord. Parking: Complimentary
Raleigh PFAS Remediation Workshop Location – Thursday, January 19
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh–Crabtree Valley – 3912 Arrow Dr, Raleigh. Parking: Complimentary
Even though this is a FREE workshop, registration is required. Seating is limited, so register TODAY!