Vapor Intrusion: The Conference II
Legal, Technical and Regulatory Perspectives
October 5-6, 2017
Hilton University Place; Charlotte, North Carolina
Vapor intrusion continues to be a major topic of discussion in the environmental industry. Since the first vapor intrusion (VI) conference organized by AEG Carolinas in 2014, the U.S. EPA and many states, including North Carolina, have published several technical guidance documents on vapor intrusion, and a revised toxicological profile for trichloroethylene (TCE), which has spurred a renewed interest in VI. With the large volume of regulatory guidance and updates, AEG Carolinas believes that now is a good time for another regional conference on VI to address the current state of the practice. The NCDEQ Division of Waste Management will again co-host our conference.
As in 2014, the conference program includes speakers from a variety of backgrounds. Regulators, environmental consultants, scientists, researchers, and attorneys from across the country will present the latest technical, regulatory and legal perspectives on VI. The aim of our program is to provide broad coverage of the current state of scientific understanding, state and national regulatory frameworks, and the direction of evolving science and policy efforts to address vapor intrusion.
- Individual Registration
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration
- Speaker & Planning Committee Registration
- Dr. Blayne Hartman, Hartman Geosciences (Thursday Keynote)
- Henry Schuver, U.S. EPA (Friday Keynote)
- Delonda Alexander, NCDWM
- Chris Lutes, CH2M
- Kenneth Tramm, Modern Geosciences
- Harry O’Neill, Beacon Environmental Services
- Bob Roth, Terracon
- Tom Hatton, Clean Vapor
- Bill Wertz, Geosyntec
- Helen Dawson, Geosyntec
- Todd Creamer, Geosyntec
- Jordan Kleine, Land Science
- Lenny Siegel, Center for Public Environmental Oversight
- Grady Shields, Wyrick Robbins
- Susan Cooper, Womble Carlyle
- Christie Zawtocki, Hart & Hickman
- Jim Fineis, Atlas Geo
- Genna Olson, ATC
- Tod Kopyscinski, Con-Test
At the TCE session:
- Dr. Michael Dourson, Risk Science Center at the University of Cincinnati (Keynote)
- Ed Pfau, Hull & Associates
- David Gillay, Barnes & Thornburg
- Laura Trozzolo, TRC Companies
View the speaker topics and schedule.
- Conference Room Block is available at the Hilton University Place, 8629 JM Keynes Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
- To be posted soon.